Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Need Ideas,

I need some help, and can't seem to find anyone who could give me the advice.

Getting my daughters on a schedule, for sleeping & such.
Getting my 22 month old to sleep in her room, by her self.
Getting myself on a cleaning schedule.


I want so badly to have a daily routine for everything. My house is always a wreck, no matter how much I clean. My kids want to stay up til 4 in the morning. I have no "me" time (which ALL mothers love to have). My house-hold is so dis-functional and un-organized that I'm constantly in a bad mood. I cannot get motivation to do anything! Because of this, I am constantly in bitch mode, and its killing my marriage. I can't sleep for the list of things that need to be done running through my head.

Please, fellow moms, help a sister out.

No comments:

Post a Comment