Monday, August 8, 2011

Cleaning day.

Yep, you read right. Today is the day that I'm getting off my lazy bum, and making this place look a lot less like a frat-pad. lol

My husband started 2nd shift at work today.. After a while of being laid-off, this place is a wreck. I wont clean clean when he's home, I'm working on that tho.

I plan on cleaning every room today and organizing some tonight.. I might just post before & after pictures, who knows. We are in the process of giving our living room furniture away and getting new. So far we've only got the love seat out... So, all we have now is a couch. Since we rarely us the dining room (unless crafts for emma) I'm gonna bring two of the chairs out into the living room to substitute... I'm sure I can make it work.

Jordan wont be home until around 1 am tonight, so be prepared for another blog post. I'm hoping to be done by around 6... We will see.

Happy cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment