Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend/Monday Recap.

Oh boy, what a weekend it was. Friday, Jordan and I decided to pull Emmas twin size mattress out into the living room & watch movies. Well, it didn't end up going back to where it belonged until today, which is Monday. This weekend I was totally not myself. I didn't clean up after us, and the end result was a disaster.

I spend two hours, no exaggeration at all, cleaning the living room and dinning room. And, I live in a apartment that's less than 900 sq ft. I did everything that needed to be done, tho (in the living room and dining room). Then, I decided to take a little break which usually means, once my tush hits this couch, good luck getting me back up. That probably would have been the thing I did until DUN DUN DUNNN, my mother in law called and said she was on her way over.

I had less than 25 minutes to clean my kitchen, the girls room and get the girls looking decent. I did it, and I am extremely proud of myself, I was also extremely exhausted after that. They took Emma to K-Mart and bought her some new toys (more mess for me, YAY!) but, of course that's what grandparents are for, right?

After all that excitement, it was time to cook dinner, then Jordan requested that I bake a cake, so of course I did. Now my clean kitchen & living room is no more. On the bright side, it looks better than it did this morning.. So, all I have to do tomorrow is my usual pick-up, and attempt to catch on laundry.

In other news, the girls are doing great. Emma is SO obsessed with Dora that its became crazy. She walks around the house going "do do do do Dory". (keep in mind she is only 18 mons. old) She has to have on her Dora pajamas, at ALL times, or she is not happy. OH, and the in-laws bought her Dora shoes today and she is absolutely in LOVE.

Little Kaelan is staying awake a lot more now. She is cooing like crazy, and demands attention at all times. She has a check up next Tuesday, and I'm so excited to see how much shes grown since last time. I'm going to call tomorrow to try to get Emmas 18 month check up on the same day, hopefully they will work with me.

I hope everyones Monday was as hectic as mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment