Monday, May 16, 2011

Messy Rooms & Rainbows





My silly girl, Emma.

So, today was the day that I've dreaded for about 2 weeks. I had to go through all of our totes in the closet, and get out the summer clothes. I got them all out, but they are still laying in Emmas bedroom floor. Poor kid wont even play in her own room its so messy.

Hubby wanted me to go to blockbuster and rent Happy Feet (because he has never watched it, and has been aggravating me since the day that we got married, to rent it. now that we have kids that's his excuse.) and another animated movie, for some reason I cant remember the name. Anywho, I walked out and saw a beautiful rainbow!

Then, it was at the end of our road, and I totally held up traffic to take a picture. I know, I'm a dork.

No comments:

Post a Comment