Friday, April 29, 2011

Usual Friday.

Today was just another ordinary day. We got u expecting to do nothing, then after Jordan got home from work we decided to get out of the house. So I got the girls ready, then as I was getting ready Jordan said his mom wanted to keep Emma for the night..

At first I wanted to say no because we decided to go out to eat, then I just said let her go. I could use a small break (now I'm missing her like crazy).

Anyway, we went to our favorite Chinese place, and i got sushi, because recently i have become obsessed. We went and rented a few movies, and Jordan,Kaelan and I have been cuddled up on the couch watching them.. with the exception of my late night had to have Starbucks run. Hope everyone is having a great night!

Starbucks & cuddles
Xoxo, tish.

No comments:

Post a Comment